Saturday, March 21, 2009

First day of spring!


I love the sun!! I didnt really understand the effect sunshine has on me until yesterday when the sun came out and suddely life was great and there was nothing to complain about, I felt like Pollyanna! Maybe I really do need to live in California some day...Taylor will be happy to hear this! Yesterday I went on a walk in the morning with my neighbor and I decided that I needed to be outside all day to take advantage, so later that day Dynelle and I and the babies went walking up by bridal veil falls, then I went and picked taylor up and we packed sandwiches and walked to the park and had a picnic. So by the end of the day I had a little bit of a sunburn, halleluja!

6 comments:

megs said...

That is the cutest family picture! So glad you've got some sun--we're keeping our fingers crossed.

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you live so close! We should get together one of these days when my life calms down! I am just up the road in Draper...

Kirk and Dynelle said...

That was a lot of fun. I think we should do it everyday! I even got sunburnt from just our walk...we could end up really tan :)

dani said...

it's finally warming up here too! your family picture is so cute:) it looks like you had fun!

Camille said...

I hear you about the sunshine thing--I just might live outside with my kids this summer! You have the cutest little family, Dione. I wish I lived closer so I could do stuff with all you gals!

Ashley A. said...

That is such a cute picture! We miss being closer to you guys.