Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Some of the things we LOVE about our sweet 9 month old
- Eye lashes to die for!
- He purrs like a cat when he's happy
- Is great at playing if your happy and you know it
- Is starting to get back at his sister by pulling her hair every chance he gets
- shakes his head back and forth really fast when he's excited
- crawls like a little gorilla
- loves grown up food
- loves his parents
- is shy around strangers and will cuddle up next to whoever is holding hims shoulder if someone talks to him.
- wakes up happy from his naps and in the morning
- LOVES is purreed carrots
- Loves any toy that makes noise, especially grocery sacks
- will imitate a wave and a kiss
- Has a sad face I cannot resist and therefore he is spoiled and carried around most of the day
- weighing in at almost 20 1bs
- Has the most perfect tan complexion I am jealous of
- Loves patty cake
-hates it if I sit down at the computer with him and not let him "type."
We love ya tons Daner, so glad you are 9 months old today!
P.s. I realized today that when Brynne turned 9 months I was a couple of weeks pregnant with Dane...crazy!
Posted by Dione at 6:35 PM
Thursday, May 5, 2011
I have had this chair for months, I got it D.I. thinking it would be a easy project. I was wrong..I didn't know how hard lacquer was to sand off, and the wood on the seat frame was broken and stapled together, so luckily taylor was able to make a new one. Anyways we have had a few gorgeous sunny days where I could to go outside during naps to sand and paint. It looks so much better, I wish I had a before picture! The seat is made out of the curtains that came with our bedroom set because we only have one window and the set came with curtains for two...destiny.
Posted by Dione at 9:21 PM