Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brynne's expressions, hair clip, hot pots, bar stool, etc.

I feel like Brynne has changed so much in the last few weeks! Her little personality is really coming out. She knows what she likes and dislikes that is for sure! She is mostly happy these days and its so fun, Taylor and I like to fight over who gets her out of the crib after her afternoon nap because she gets so excited to see you! She is talking up a storm and soaking in everything she see's. Today I went to the fabric store and she was in amazement going down at all the isles of fabric just trying to look at each bolt, it was so funny. Oh yeah! Today was the first day I could get a hair clip to stay in Brynne's hair, so excited she's getting more hair! The top picture is totally a Taylor face.

We went to the hot pots in Spanish Fork Canyon on our anniversary, it was such a fun day! The hike in was about a hour, so about perfect for us! The only problem was a hippie group named the "Rainbow People" had moved in for the summer...and they were a little creepy..and naked! So we didnt get to play in the waterfall, but thats o.k. the lower pools we were in were the perfect temp for Brynne. Then on the hike out we were just walking along and all the sudden I ran smack into Taylor back, we were a couple feet from a angry rattle snake who was rattling away! I was so freaked out, it was the first time I had seen one in the wild..hopefully the last. It wasnt my idea to take a picture of the beast, but I admit I think its pretty cool for memories sake.

I have been trying to come up with things to keep me busy and help me feel a little productive during the day, because some days, even though I'm busy I don't feel like I accomplish anything important! So I have been learning how to redo some furniture. Taylor found this bar stool covered with mud and no paint or finish on it at work. We also got a bench at D.I. that I am making right now that will match this.











4 comments:

Megs said...

I totally feel the same being at home with Tucker. I'm so busy but yet feel sometimes unproductive. The stool turned out awesome!

Kirk and Dynelle said...

I love the bar stool! I wish we could craft together. I want to steal all your ideas! Once again Brynne is adorable!!!

Lindsey said...

Brynne has the bluest eyes! What a cutie!! That rattle snake is huge! I would have had a panic attack. Love the stool!

Solomon and Lyndsie said...

The bar stool is awesome! How did you do it? Brynne has changed a ton! Her hair is so pretty and getting so thick.