Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a weekend!!

Last weekend my amazing husband took time off work to watch the kids so I could go to St. George with my awesome friends from Vernal!! I left all guilt for leaving Taylor with the kids and had such a great weekend! These girls are so fun, and I have known some of them for 14 years and some for 22 years! Its so great being with girls who have know you at your most awkward perm and big bangs stage of life and still love you, there is nothing that bonds quite like having your most embarrassing moment in Junior high together, or being there with you when you first get pulled over by a "scary" cop for the first time, and not to forget my first group date, yup you guessed these girls were there! What a blessing that we are still able to get together and talk about everything :)

Typical Dynelle hiding our Olive garden device thing in the bushes so we could go shopping while waiting a hour for our turn to be seated, haha! "Dione, why would I put it in the car when I can put it in the bushes??"
We had so much fun going out to dinner, shopping, chatting, doing face masks and pedicures, hanging out at the pool, eating lots of junk food, staying up until 3:00 a.m....sleeping in until 9:00, well at least I slept in :) Thanks to Chalices husband for getting his works condo for us!


Meanwhile taylor was dealing with this....
and this....
and this .....
Just in case I wasnt a spoiled enough lady, when I got home Taylor had a surprise for me! A portable dishwasher, are you kidding me!!!??? Its been 2 1/2 years without one and I guess Taylor couldnt take the complaining any more, haha! What a FABULOUS husband I have, I am one happy girl :)

3 comments:

Broughton said...

So fun to get away!! And YAY YAY YAY for a dishwasher!!! I am in heaven having one again! Miss you like crazy!

Andrea said...

haha this looks like it was so fun! I am so glad you got to have a weekend away! I was laughing so hard at the pictues of Brynne! oh my goodness! Haha And the dishwasher- that is so awesome! I'm way excited for you!

Kirk and Dynelle said...

a dishwasher! dang he is a keeper :) it was so much fun, can we do it again? Brenna said you are in for coming down here sometime? miss you