We had SUCH a great Thanksgiving!
Taylor's famous pumpkin cinnamon rolls that he makes once a year, they were awesome!
Suzanne making some perfect gravy.
Grandma McAffee and George.
Kenny and Andreas best friends came from Arizona, thanks Buckmasters for making it more of a party..as you can see :)
Dad hit Dane in the head with a Frisbee on accident...but he doesn't look very sorry to me!
We went swimming at the indoor pool, the kids LOVED it so much we also went the next day. Brynne was being really brave and jumping off the diving board over and over. She was walking up the steps to the board and slipped and somehow did a flip and landed on her head. It is quite the bump and scape, she is fine unless she looks in the mirror :)
Temple square lights
We are so grateful for all our family we got to see and the fun that we had!
Highlights of Thanksgiving
- We got to babysit my newest cousin Cruz
- We got to see the Jensen side of the family
- We played volleyball
- Went shopping
- Watched Jane Eyre
- Went swimming twice
- Went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill
- Grandma McAffee and George came from AZ
- Suzanne and Troy came from Rexburg
- Roy and Elliot came from AZ
- Mom and Dad came from CA
- Kenny and Andrea came from Orem
- Went to temple square
- BYU Basketball game
- The Creameries Almond coconut ice cream and Graham Canyon ice cream
- Dehydrated way to many onions
- Went to the Springville Art Museum
- Played games and card
- Cracker wars with the Jensens
- Ate way to much food
- Taylor and I ran a 5k
- Slept in
I am Grateful for so many things this year, I'm feeling very blessed today!!