Friday, July 17, 2009

A Bicylcle built for three!

Last week Taylor told me that he had planned a surprise for Friday night. How long had it been since I had really been surprised?? Anyways he got home from work and blindfolded me and we got in the car and drove around for what felt like forever! Finally we got out of the car and he un blindfolded me and I saw the grocery store Maceys??? I was confused! Then he turned me around and he had rented a tandem bike from byu and borrowed a baby trailer from Erica and Riley! I was so excited, I had always wanted to ride one of those. We got on the Provo river trail behind Macey's and then rode to Utah lake. It was such a pretty ride and Brynne was so good! It was starting to get late, so we started back and realized we had a flat tire..all good things must come to an end I guess haha! So we walked the 4 or 5 miles back to the car and by the time we got back it was 10:30 p.m. But it was just as pretty a walk as ride...although there were some pretty colorful groups of people on that trail after it got dark in south Provo (believe it or not) that were pretty creepy, so I was excited when we made it back to the car without being jumped. Thanks for the surprise Taylor!! You are the BEST :)

(Pictures at bottom: Brynne and Jade holding hands on the way to the petting zoo this week! Brynne was so good and stayed entertained the whole way because she could stare at Jade!)








No comments: