Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July in Idaho









Happy 4th of July! We headed up from Rexburg on Friday, picked up Summer from the airport on our way, hung out with Carrie, Summer, Amber, and Justin that night, stayed and Suzanne and Troy's, went to the parade Sat. morning, had a BBQ and Suzanne and Troys for Lunch, went to Rigby lake that afternoon, went to Idaho Falls for the fireworks, went to Denny's with all our friends afterwords, woke up sunday morning and went on a drive to Mesa Falls, went to church, had dinner, went and visited Ali (her baby was born on the exact day as Brynne, just a few hours earlier) went and visited Grandma and George, left to go home, helped andrea with her flat tire on the freeway, got home at midnight last night! Pheww we packed as much in as we could and had SOO much fun! I miss Rexburg and my friends from BYUI so much, so it felt like old times, i loved it :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carrie still has her swoop bangs! I love it!

I wish I had known you guys were up there--woulda been fun to catch up with ya'll!

Megs said...

Oh my gosh! That makes me want to go up there so bad! I miss all my Resburg friends! Brynne is getting so big!