Saturday, July 17, 2010

Good Book!


Taylor and I are listening to this book on CD. It is fabulous, although very sad. It's about some Latter Day Saint Immigrants that sacrifices literally everything to travel to Utah, based on a true story. I usually try to stay away from books that are sad because I get way to emotionally involved. But this book makes me grateful for everything I have, and a little guilty for using any modern conveniences. There is a fun love story involved, so that is always a plus. Its so inspiring how much faith these people had. In the spirit of Pioneer Day, you should read it!

2 comments:

Downtown Browns said...

I love this book!!!!

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

I've read this book a couple of times and then I made Aden start reading it before Trek. What a great book!