Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brynne's first swim!

Brynne had her first swim yesterday!! She loved it, we dont have a bath tub so she hasnt really got to kick yet, but she had her opportunity and was a pro.....our future water polo player..or maybe backstroker? We will see! Also latley she has been licking everying like its a ice cream cone, its pretty cute! All her toy's get licked, her seatbelt, blankets, my face, etc.

Lindsie and Sophie let us swim with them! Sophie and Brynne got along just great they kind of just ignored each other haha :)

7 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Totally cute! I think Brynne wants some icecream. One of our funniest memories of Kirsten last summer was sharing an ice cream sandwhich

Brenna and Joe said...

She is getting so big! I havent seen her in so long!! want to get together and go for a walk or something?? we could even roast hotdogs in the canyon with our hubbies! much fun!!

dani said...

that is so adorable! i love little baby swimsuits:)

megs said...

Cute chubby baby! Is that cellulite on her thigh? jk.

BJandGayle said...

Hi Dionne!! Brynne is sooo adorable. I love all of her pictures. It's good to see another baby has chubalub legs like Brooklyn. Don't you LOVE them. Sounds like you are doing great. Keep up the good work mom!

Ashley A. said...

She is so chubby, I just love looking at pictures of her! :) Baby swimsuits have always been my weakness. They are so cute.

kali said...

Brynne is so cuuuuute! I love her legs! I want to squeeze them.